Tobacco Free Housing
Smoke-Free Multi-Unit Housing
Tobacco-Free Post-Secondary Campuses
Decreasing Youth Access to Tobacco
Smoke-Free Foster Homes & Daycares
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
American Lung Association
Federal Minimum Age of Sale of Tobacco from 18 to 21 Years
Retailers with questions retailers regarding the federal minimum age of sale of tobacco products from 18 to 21 years should contact the FDA’s Office of Small Business Assistance at 1-877-287-1373 (9am EST-4pm EST) or Tobacco-Small Business (SmallBiz.Tobacco@fda.hhs.gov)
This Is Our Watch: Link to Print Materials for Retailers
- Register Stickers
- Regulation Flyers
- Age Verification Calendar
- Register Signage
- Instruction Booklet
Click here to visit the site: This Is Our Watch
Tobacco Cessation Resources
QUITPLAN: Individual Quitplan Services
- Text messaging tips, games and reminders to your phone. Available to MN adults (18 and older).
- Starter kit patches, lozenges, and gum. Available to MN adults (18 and older).
- Email program with tips, advice and encouragement.
- Quit guide providing helpful and practical steps for quitting.
Learn more here: QUITPLAN Services
BECOMEANEX: Customized Quitplans developed in collaboration by the TruthInitiative and Mayo Clinic
- Text messages for support.
- Interactive guides and resources.
- Expert advice and tips from Mayo Clinic.
- Active support community.
Learn more here: BecomeAnEx
THIS IS QUITTING: Quit program developed specifically for youth
- Free text-messaging quit program.
- Tailered to age (between 13-24 yrs old).
- Evidence based tips and strategies to quit.
Learn more here: This Is Quitting